Hadley's Latest (10/17)
View Single Post
10-17-2003, 09:30 AM
Join Date: May 2003
"It's very simple to pinpoint those that have performed below expectation (the unnamed have played just well enough to be anonymous): Joel Quenneville, Pavol Demitra, Peter Senja, Doug Weight, Barret Jackman Jamal Mayers, Peter Sejna, and Al MacInnis."
That is absolutely an assinine statement.
- We wouldnt have won that game in colorado without Q switching to the trap in the third period. Which he never did in the past. To me he has already shown that he is trying to improve his coaching strategies to better compliment his system.
- Demitra, ive heard complaints about on this board from nick also. But i havent seen him not trying. Just not producing.
- Sejna will take a few games to get going. Four games into his career he is not living up to expectations? And in the game against nashville he was the hardest working player for the blues.
- Jackman was a stud against colorado. And minus running into weight and getting caught up ice once, has he really played any worse than last season?
- Weight has no finnisher on his line right now.
- Mayers was never a scorer, and didnt play all of last season. How is an injury going to make a player better?
- MacInnis- i havent really watched too closely, but i will now on sat.
Its rediculous to complain that the blues are the same old blues 3 games into the season. I think hadley had a few too many when he wrote this one.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by topshelf331