Old
06-09-2011, 12:24 PM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
Beefitor

vCash: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
It's an opinion and I can accept it but don't have the same opinion. Some agree with you and others don't. We're all entitled to our opinions but not entitled to our own facts. I guess we won't know unless he's gone how important he really is to the team. Usually works that way. I'm sure Boston right now doesn't give two craps about Thornton. I contend that with the right deal Carter will eventually not be missed at all....but that is the rub..not making the right deal that is if one is made at all. We'll see.....indeed....indeed
Yeah, I just don't think now is the correct time to consider trading Carter. Unless something happens to the prospect pool (like...say, participating in a draft!) ASAP, it's probably something we will need to consider very seriously. Also, if it comes to that, Homer should probably be fired as well, since Carter will still be the sort of player/contract that can be built around easily.