View Single Post
Old
06-09-2011, 03:30 PM
crashnburnluder

vCash: 500
Name (if comfortable giving out) and/or origin of screen-name: John Langabeer, I'm editting this cause I changed NY screen-name. I have it because I used to drive a 92 Prelude but side swiped a tree so I combined that with the lyrics from a yellowcard song I used to listen too...
Where ya from: Lancaster, PA
Favorite Current Red Wing player(s):All of them haha.... but for real Datsyuk, Zetterberg, and Kronwall...
Favorite All-Time Red Wing player(s):Yzerman, and Konstantinov and I always loved Fedorov and wore his number until College (didn't have a choice being a rookie)
Favorite non-Red Wing player(s): Nash, Kovalchuk, and Ovechkin...
Least-Favorite non-Red Wing player(s):Crosby, Perry, Pronger... the list goes on...
Favorite food: Chicken... I guess anything delicious
Favorite beer: Molson, Labatt Blue. I like my Canadian beers.
Other teams/sports you watch: I pay attention to the Hershey Bears a lot so I do like to root for the Capitals.
Other Sites: I do most of my posting on letsgowings but I do more reading and browsing then anything. By the time I go to post what I want to say has already been said 4-5 times so I figure why repeat it again. I want to become more active though so hopefully I can do that...

I also read somewhere I think it was Heaton who mentioned SC2... Havn 't played recently but let me know if you ever want to game... Also any PS3 NHL 11 or Cod guys out there let me know...

Last edited by crashnburnluder: 06-17-2011 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Name change
crashnburnluder is offline   Reply With Quote