Old
06-09-2011, 06:17 PM
neofury*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by forthewild View Post
What would MTL fans be willing to offer for Pierre-Marc Bouchard

would something like

Webber and an offensive prospect be enough what do you think of Eller or Palushaj , what are they worth to you guys?
Not sure on Bouchard's situation entirely to be the truth. I wouldn't be able to make a legit decision as a result. Assuming he's healthy but and injury risk I think I'd maybe consider it. Depends on what the deal is though. If you guys want him gone and we're taking him, maybe we could use that as a bargaining chip for that pick.

As I said though I don't know the situation really but what do you guys think of 1 year of Jaro Spacek

I'd say Eller is worth a lot to us. I'd say given the right deal Palushaj could be moved. I see Palushaj projecting as more of a 3rd liner/possible AHLer. He's good but I haven't seen enough good things yet to project him any better than that.

Eller there's a big possibility this kid could be the real deal. I have my doubts they would trade him. He has all the tools and just needs some time in a stable offensive environment imo.

Kristo/Leblanc both likely have better upside than Palushaj but are further away.

neofury* is offline   Reply With Quote