Thread: Proposal: Montreal - Minnesota
View Single Post
Old
06-09-2011, 06:26 PM
Dharvey33

vCash: 500
To up 7 positions in the draft it sometimes cost not so much or a grear deal depending if the team could not get the player they wanted.

Sometimes a team want a certain player they know he won't be Taking soon because he is far in the mock draft.

When the Isl drafted Calvin de Haan after Tavares i think if someone wanted to switch their pick let's say 6-7 positions i think the Isl would have listened and it would not have cost a great deal.

This because De haan was predicted to be a late 1st rounder at best or even a second rounder.

So i assume if the Wild let's say are high on Zibanadjad ( not sure of the spelling) and he gets take like on the 9 spot they will maybe more inclined to let their Draft pick go if the player they want is predicted to be farther.

Maybe not a the beginning of the draft but it could be possible to have the pick two rounds before at the right price if the Wild don't get the player they want.

In this case Weber plus the 17th would do deal IMO if not it would cost more Kristo 1st and 3rd would do the deal.

Dharvey33 is offline   Reply With Quote