Thread: Speculation: Who is plan B?
View Single Post
Old
06-10-2011, 02:46 AM
LEAFANFORLIFE23

vCash: 500
Who is plan B?

Everybody knows that Brad Richards is plan A for both the Toronto Maple Leafs and the New York Rangers that is not a secret, need him DESPRATELY as they both have a HUGE hole in the #1 center spot that he would more then fill. Both teams can offer him solid line mates to play with. Toronto has 2 30+ goal men in Kessel and Kuelmin and the rangers have the extermely talented Marian Gaborik whoi f he is healthy is a lock for 35-40 goals every year one of the most talented players in the game.

Both teams have their advantages NYR have his former coach who he loved playing for and well as one of his best friends in Sean Avery.

Toronto can likely pay him more and they have Dion Phaneuf who spends A LOT of his time in PEI so there may be a connection there.

BUT Richards can only go to oine team and may shock the world and not go to either of them.

So I ask if the Rangers or Leafs don't get him who is plan B? because I HIGHLY doubt that either Burke or Sather are sitting there with Richards as their ONLY target to fill the #1 center role.

so in your opinion who is Plan B? is it Weiss?, Carter?, Spezza? I read in one of the new york papers that Sather is interested in Spezza so thats why I bring him up. Paul Stastny? Mike Ribierio? would one of them take a run at Lecaviler?

who knows I do know that Richards is not the only guy on either Burkes or Sathers list he can't be.

If either fails to land Richards who do you think plan B is?

Last edited by LEAFANFORLIFE23: 06-10-2011 at 03:44 AM.
LEAFANFORLIFE23 is online now   Reply With Quote