No PK time for Lacouture?
View Single Post
10-17-2003, 10:08 AM
Join Date: Feb 2002
Originally Posted by
Does anyone know what the hell is going on behind the Ranger bench?
Not really. There are several questions here.
1. Why is Holik's line NOT playing against other teams' top lines?
2. Why is Lacouture not killing penalties and BOTH Holik & Messier are? Killing penalties was never Holik's forte in NJ. He NEVER did it. And why oh why, is Jurrasic Mark's carcass out there for the PK?
3. Why is Mess getting close to 16 minutes per game, AGAIN? Didn't Sather say that Mess is a 4th line player? Some 4th liner. Got nearly 18 minutes against Columbus and nearly 16 again last night.
4. What function does Rucinsky serve?
5. Why are the ADRD still on the team?
6. Why is Barnaby NOT on the 3rd line and on the 4th?
7. What is Poti doing out there on the PK?
View Public Profile
True Blue's albums
Find More Posts by True Blue