View Single Post
Old
06-10-2011, 10:59 AM
IrishSniper87

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennysflyers16 View Post
Last Saturday I played in a local minor celebrity golf tourney, my celebrity was Curt Keilback, freaking awesome for any old Jets fan. On one of the holes there was a back log and the group waiting to tee off had Mike Keane and Scott Arniel in it. I played with Keane the year before so we had a quick conversation. Before any of these rumours I asked Arniel about Carter/Carle for picks to get space for a goalie.

His quick reply was as far as he knew Carter was 100% not available and when I joked that Carle sucked, his reply was he would take Carle in a second on his team and that he did not suck. He also thought our goalies would be Bryz/Bob. I forgot I asked him what he thought about Ericcson being released, but in my drunken stooper I forgot what he said

I was drunk, so he could of just been playing along, but the impression I got was that he was a big fan of Carle ?
I actually like Carle. He doens't suck as much as people here say, he is just not spectacular like Timonen or Pronger and he makes $3.5 on a cap strapped team.

I would prefer to keep Carle, but something has to give. Carle and Versteeg would be something I am more willing to move then Carter, but Voracek and 8 overall? Well, that could work.

IrishSniper87 is offline   Reply With Quote