View Single Post
Old
10-17-2003, 10:30 AM

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchausen
I don't get why people always have to bring in Marian's name in the picture. Is it so hard to understand that even though they're brothers, THEY DON'T PLAY THE SAME KIND OF GAME? I guess it is...

I couldn't agree with you more, alot of people expect Marcel to play like Marian, and if he dosen't, they say he needs to be sent down, truth is, they are brothers but play a completly different style of game, take the Hossa name off Marcel's back, and I bet no one would be talking about sending him down to Hamilton, maybe he dosen't get the points like Ribeiro and Zednik do, but he's an important member of that line, just look at the goal yesterday and he's a monster on the boards, kind of like Ulf Dahlen used to do, i'm not worried about him one bit, and i'm sure he'll be a solid player for us, it's just a confindence thing with him, he just needs to learn that he CAN carry the puck sometimes, he's always looking to get rid of the puck, he just needs to slow everything down, it's like his head is thinking one thing, but his legs react a different way, lack of hockey sense, maybe? can that be corrected, no doubt!