View Single Post
Old
06-10-2011, 06:53 PM
LesHabsRock

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
Boston is too strong now and Luongo is cementing himself as a choker once more.
The emotional lift that the Horton injury and his presence is making the Bruins extra motivated to not only win the cup, but to win it for Horton.
Thomas has figured out how to play under pressure and you won't see any more leaky goals from him, it's stud vezina calibre goaltending from here on out.
Kesler and the Sedins have been neutralized, their desire to win has been sucked out of them.

Boston blows out the next two games, wins the cup at home and Neely rejoices.
I was thinking the same thing. I find myself pulling for Boston to be honest. I like Michael Ryder and I like Tim Thomas. I've always hated the Bruins, but I do respect what they're doing right now. I honestly didn't think they stood a chance versus Vancouver. Vancouver squeaked out two wins and are lucky they aren't down in this series 3-1 or worse.

Let's have another Stanley Cup for the Eastern Conference. Just sick of all the hype about Western teams being stronger. I can't get excited for Vancouver as I'm in Ontario and they're at the other side of the country. I don't hate them, but I don't have any interest. Seeing Boston win the cup means Montreal isn't far off. Montreal was the toughest test for Bruins these playoffs.

Carey Price was right when he said "We beat any other team we would've played except for Boston". Tampa would have been a test, for sure, but Habs would've outworked them. Habs were 2-0 vs Nucks as well.