View Single Post
Old
06-10-2011, 08:16 PM
satrabyk

vCash: 500
Depends if were looking to contend now or in a few years. We all know we have deep prospect pool and Stepan is a guy with some potential, but to be successfull next year for exp do u really think Steps is ready to take the number 1 centermen role because that is what we need. I like AA as a 2nd to 3rd line role as i dont see him ever playing 1st line, which is fine. Weneed A guy who can consistently carry the load, create plays 5 on 5 and on the PP and make others around him better. That is a lot to ask of him and we dont even kno if that is in Steps genes from what ive seen so far. We need talent and creativity and a power forward would not hurt either(if Boyle could be moved to wing and give that a try, but he need to work on his boards play for his big body, as i saw some good flashes in the Playoffs. Anyway i think a center that can create is essential at this point.

Plus every team is different, systems in Boston are different than here. We want to play more rush game and less sitting back than u need a guy to be able to capatilize on those rushes which we dont have consistently right now. Richards def fits that role but i want jump on the bandwagon just yet.

satrabyk is offline   Reply With Quote