Thread: Speculation: Brad Richards News Part IV
View Single Post
Old
06-10-2011, 09:33 PM
NYRangers16

vCash: 500
How is Dubi not at least a second line LW? 60 pts isn't good enough for second line? Horrible analysis Kenjets36.

Also, Richards fills two of the needs you meantioned...1C and PPQB. That leaves two needs...a 1st or 2nd LW(I still think Dubi can handle 1LW if our second is just as good), and a big shot from the point on the PP. Those two needs aren't impossible to fill...in fact, they're pretty easy. Babchuk comes to mind as far as booming shots, but i'm sure we can find someone. Also second line wingers can be traded for.

We are really really close to being a cup contender...Richards, a top 2 LW, and a PP point shooter...that's all we are missing, and honestly, we can get all this while keeping the core intact.

So I dunno where this business is coming from about being that far away, or Dubi should be on the 3rd line, or Richards doesn't fill enough needs, or hell even rebuilding. We are rebuilt - that part is complete - now's the time to add offensive talent and to continue to draft well so that later on we won't be cp-strapped. But for now, we have the cap room and the ability to fill all our holes and be in great shape.