View Single Post
Old
06-11-2011, 10:32 AM
MessierIsGod

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesnake View Post
I'm in section 112, row 6 (which is the first row of that section). We are mid row now and we will be looking to just slide to the end of our row...

Given my choice I'd downgrade to something higher up and center ice... but we figured we'd give it one season down low and near the glass.

If I could have had my pick I would have gone for the last rows of the old 200's right at center ice. I think they are $115 a seat... not too much higher than my last years seats. Where they have us now in SEC112 the ticket prices is $150 per game... a HUGE increase from $95 last year. OUCH
The positive side is that the row in front of you is $270 club seats.

I was in Club silver ($170) in the corner and got relocated to basically the same location at $165. So I can look at it as a $5 saving but it's really not since I lose all the club amenities. I'll be in row 8 and the rows in front of mine are clubs at $270. I like sitting down low but the protective net and glass can make you nuts.

I like to get you guys' opinions: is it better to be in the corner or directly behind the net?

MessierIsGod is offline   Reply With Quote