View Single Post
Old
06-11-2011, 08:32 PM
Guest123

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules801 View Post
Well, assuming your source is accurate and you're really in the know, you're being dramatic to get attention. There's a BIG difference in saying "Columbus offered Voracek, Filatov, 8th for Carter", and how you posted it. You clearly wanted people to think that the Flyers could be actively shopping Richards.
Tell you what. I'll be dramatic elsewhere. If you really scrutinized my posts that much to find flaws in how I wrote my information then I am going to send a PM to Hollywood every time I hear something. If it happens before it hits the media, he can tell you that I broke it to him.

And how do you know the Flyers aren't listening to offer for Richards? I do not want him gone but maybe they are seeing what the offers are for him in the market.

@Coppy. That's fine. I've always respected your opinion on here so I have no problems with what you said and how you backed up your opinion. Maybe in the next week a report will come out that will confirm what I said. Who knows? I don't blame you for not believing. Like I said earlier, it's hard in a Twitter world to get your information out fast. Luckily, I work on computers for a living... so I might get that text and be able to share it with Hollywood.