Thread: News Article: Kane ready to take the next step
View Single Post
Old
06-11-2011, 08:41 PM
Blue Liner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Lebowski View Post
I think it would be very easy for a young guy like Kane, being a 1st overall pick, nearly a career PPG player who scored a SC winning goal to slack off a bit having accomplished quite a bit at a young age. The fact that he's not happy with himself as a player and wants to achieve more is a great thing.

Kane may get a bad rep for the cab incident (which I think is blown a bit out of proportion) and for partying in the public eye, but he's really not a bad guy and I think us Blackhawk fans should be so lucky to see him develop into an even bigger star.

I can't wait to see what he's got in store for us next year... with the right training and preparation, I could see him hitting 90+ points next year.
Especially if they can get another center to take Sharp out of that spot and put him on the first line for the whole year. Sharp's great at finding the soft spots in coverage and Kane's great at finding him. If they were together a whole season it'd boost both of their numbers, not to mention that not too shabby guy named Toews in the middle. I'd love to see what that line could do together for a whole season.

Blue Liner is offline   Reply With Quote