View Single Post
Old
06-12-2011, 03:30 PM
eco's bones

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluenote13 View Post
Excellent vision and one of the best passers in the draft. But man, that skating is so ugly. One thing Sather likes is a good skater, so not sure this guy will even be on the radar. Ironically Sather himself was not a very good Skater

Hey Mr., gotta ask cause I've always been curious - why the need for "(sp?)" when you could have taken that time to google his name and spell it correctly?

The favorite band thing I hardly read, they always like the worst flavor of the month bands. I guess we have to just be happy they're not saying Justin Biber
Have to comment since I think there are very few posters here who ever saw Sather play and yeah his skating was kind of mediocre. A bit of a pest--a little bit like Avery--though not as good a skater or player--keeping in mind it was a 12--14 team league when he played for us. For his size he was a tough little bugger but definitely 4th line material.

In any case I'm hoping for either for McNeill or Schiefele--edge to McNeill. In the mock draft I did today--Colorado takes Bartschi at 11--seeing him as a complementary player for either Duchene, Stastny and Carolina goes for Khokhlachev hoping he might be this year's Skinner or at least Burmistrov--so both McNeill and Schiefele are around at 15 when the Rangers pick. After first taking Schiefele--on second thought I take McNeill--just that extra grit.