View Single Post
Old
08-25-2005, 11:31 AM
HockeyBasedNYC

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringBackNeilSmith
Getting spoiled by all the Ranger news the last little while and feeling impatient for the "next thing", whatever that is. Having trouble today finding any doc on what milestones lie between now and the start of the NYR preseason schedule on 9/20 (and Hartford's on 9/27). Was wondering if any of you folks could help piece together whatever might be of interest... I can't even find a date for the opening of camp, though I see Sather's specified that it'll be at MSG. Also any more arcane stuff... I've seen here, for example, that yesterday was a deadline for certain international signings... and elsewhere that the Rangers would likely have a "rookie" camp for young guys who weren't allowed to participate in the "prospects" camp due to contract status. It'd be great to have a few dates to look forward to over the next month from which additional news might emanate.

The training camp will be held at the MSG training facility in Tarrytown, NY if thats what you were referring to.. IM guessing itll start sometime in the first or second week of September.