Old
06-13-2011, 09:26 AM
JimmyStart*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace2008 View Post
*******/lQk8bx

http://*******/lQk8bx
Gilroy+Hagelin+Fasth+a pair of picks to the Wild for Burns if they get silly then Avery could be added to give the wild clutterbuck and Avery on 1 line.
...wow. Please post this on the main board. If THEY get silly? Unless that pair of picks is 3 firsts and 2 2nds this is one of the worst trades ever for any team in the history of sports. Minnesota would give up Burns for THAT?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagr68NYR94Leetch View Post
Why are we trading Hagelin? Swede, played at Michigan, a top team in the country, and was outstanding. He is ready to go pro and make a push for a roster spot with his 2-way game. No team will trade for Gilroy when they can just sign him. That package wouldnt get you Burns anyways. Fasth is also very young and raw with a lot of talent playing in arguably the 2nd best league in the world. Do you know anything about the guys your throwing away?

And I havent been a fan of signing BR but in no way, shape, or form are BR and Drury the same player.
Wait what? If we managed to get Burns for that "bounty" the whole fanbase would be through the roof with excitement. I'd take back everything bad I ever said about Sather. Throwing away? How is getting Burns throwing those guys away? You're on pretty much the complete opposite end of the spectrum with that.

I do agree that with age and injury BR is just as much of a risk though much higher reward wise than Drury. Nobody harbors any doubts that if we sign richards for 5 years 7 mil then that's very likelygoing to be 2 years of hell at the end of the deal.

As of now I'd say
Wolski/Prospal/Avery/FA-Richards-Gabs (This line there's a good deal of uncertainty.)
Pack
Avery/wolski/hagelin/Feds Stepan MZA
Prust/Avery/Feds? Boyle

Stall(haha) Girardi
Sour (haha) McD
Vtank/Kundratek, MDZ, Erixon, FA

Last edited by JimmyStart*: 06-13-2011 at 09:34 AM.
JimmyStart* is offline   Reply With Quote