View Single Post
Old
06-14-2011, 04:41 AM
PsychoDad

vCash: 500
I think the Canucks are done.

- Luongo talks crap on Thomas, gets 3 goals in 3 minutes, gets ejected, I dont think he can rebound with a strong game anymore. I really think they have an absolute stud in Schneider and its only Luongos untradable contract that makes them pump up his confidence over and over again instead of dumping him for his stellar backup.

- Kesler seems to play injured

- Raymond is probably out. So is Samuelson - important role players. They dont have a strong second line anymore. Malhotra is not back to 100 % too.

- Hamhuis and Ballard are out too. Add Rome to that - its half of their D. Their actual D is below average.

So after all - the Canucks have to pay for a long season and a long playoff run, while the Bruins have the luck of "only" losing Horton and having adequate depth thx to the trade deadline aquisitions - all props to Chia.

I dont even think it will be a close match. I think it will be a relatively clear outcome like the Dallas-Miami game 6, with the crowd having lost its belief in the team around the middle of the game and thus a crappy winning ceremony for the B's.. which is why I'm very sad that we can not win it all at home.