View Single Post
Old
06-14-2011, 07:21 PM
The Real Timmy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhamBamCam8 View Post
Call me crazy, but I've had a vision for some time now....My wife even thinks it's going to happen.

My baby girl turns 18 tomorrow. She goes from child to adult. My father is up from FLA and has watched exactly two hockey games with me since my mother died 11 years ago...last night, and game 6 vs Buffalo last season.....and a good friend of mine, my sis in laws dad passed away last month, the day of game 7 vs Montreal....The last time I saw him, he said to me, "You know something Louis, I don't like the Bruins. I don't like anything to do with Boston (hard core Giants / Yankees fan), but this post season I'm going to pull for them for you....well, the day he passed, like I said, we beat Montreal game 7, and call me nuts, but he really IS pulling for us.

My daughter has not been the easiest kid to raise..lots of heartbreak, lots of great times.....and tomorrow she becomes an adult, and I become a champion...all while watching hockey with the man who got me into this damn sport in the first place... I can feel it.
good for you bro.

as a fellow New Jersey Native all I can say is as long as she doesn't watch that show on MTV,that I refuse to name, she will be fine.

TOMORROW WE ARE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!