View Single Post
Old
06-14-2011, 09:13 PM
Joey24

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Joey24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanta Yo View Post
Spo is actually a fine young coach. People sometimes forget that he managed to take the Heat to two straight playoff appearances with a roster that many people wrote of as a non playoff team. His second year where he went 47-35 was very impressive and unexpected. He got outcoached by Carlisle, with the zone D and not really having an answer to the rotation switch up by Carlisle, but so would about another 25 coaches in the league.

Only problem I see with Spo in Miami is that his personality and ego cannot match that of James and Wade. They need a coach who has just as big of a personality to show everyone he's at the helm, most likely a more veteran coach, someone that demands respect. I think Spo would be great on a young team with lesser expectations. He's young, and made some mistakes that showed it, but he's still a fine coach by all means.
Who is that coach tho? Only one I can really think of is Jackson, other then him not alot of guys out there that seem to be able to even compare to the kind of ego these three have.