View Single Post
Old
06-15-2011, 07:24 AM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSkorpion View Post
Taking a look back to the responses I got, yowzers. Didn't really expect anyone to side with me, as my point of view isn't exactly favourable. However, I just wanted to make myself clear. I hate the fact that the fans booed an injury. I do. But to say that you hate them even more now, because of the extent of the injury, is a stretch. Whether he is injured or in a hypothetical situation, he popped up and played next shift, it's still not right to boo a man when he's down.

Extent of the injury shouldn't play into the moment, due to the fact that it's not even known yet, not even to the medical staff. Just don't boo the person that went down, that's all.
Agree with you entirely. They have to stop booing the injured players always thinking the fake or dive.....but that won't stop. They have that immunity 'cause it's Boston. Just like Philly, THAT'S WHAT THEY DO. But if Montreal would do it, we'd be the worst human beings on the planet.

But the extend of the injury has nothing to do with that. It was incredibly tough to think that it was that serious, it's not like it would have been an open ice or a hit la Horton when you saw the guy unconscious and they would have booed it.....But I just wish they should stop booing....We never know, maybe them winning the Cup would make them move on from the frustrated side, to the Champion side which has to come with more respect and more dignity. We'll see.