View Single Post
Old
06-15-2011, 08:48 AM
JLP
La Sainte-Flanelle

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by not quite yoda View Post
And another thing, when I spend 200+$ to go to to a hockey game, it is to watch the BEST players in the world play HOCKEY. I don't go to the game to hear them sing the national anthem. If it's French you are interested in may I recommend a Celine Dion concert, she sings French, half the time. What I am interested in is stickhandling and passing. They don't get paid all this money to talk. Who cares if they give their post game interview in French or English? Most fans barely pay any attention to that. It's the goals they score that matter to people.

Sorry can't resist editing this as if a boston fan wrote it:

And another thing, when I spend $120+ to go to to a hockey game, it is to watch the BEST players in the world FIGHT. (I also go to the game to hear Rancourt sing the national anthem.) If its SKATING and SKILL you are interested in may I recommend Disney on Ice. What I am interested in is scrums after the whistle, spears to the groin and teeth on the ice. Who cares if they give their post game interview in the locker room or from an intensive care ward? Most fans barely pay any attention to that. It's the belligerence they bring and the bones they break that matter to people.

JLP is offline   Reply With Quote