View Single Post
Old
06-15-2011, 12:56 PM
smi

vCash: 500
Hey all, I got bored and thought it's time to make an account. I've been lurking around for a good while now, since last off-season actually.

Sex: M
Where You're From: Finland
Where You Live Now: See above
Nationality: Finnish
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Brown
Mode of Transportation: Bike, or feet.
What brought you to HF Boards: I think I googled something and a link to hfboards came up..
How you became a hockey fan: I dunno, I've always been into sports and hockey is probably the most popular sport in Finland. So I guess it was kinda natural.
How you became a Canes fan: Ehh.. Must have initially been because of the finns they had in the 08-09 season, and then the playoffs sort of solidified Canes' position as my favourite team.
Favorite thing about being a Canes fan: We're a southern team that has been doing well in the playoffs, and we've won the cup despite being around for roughly a decade. It's like a big middle finger to those bashing the southern markets/teams.
Favorite Cane's Player(s): Staal, Ward, Skinner, Ruutu, Sutter, Cole
Favorite NON Cane's Player(s): Saku Koivu, Pronger, Forsberg, to mention a few..
Other Sports You Like: Soccer, football, basketball, floorball, anything..
Video Game Systems Owned: PC
Favorite Game(s): EHM07
Music You Listen To: Pretty much anything, but I think Devin Townsend deserves to be mentioned.
Favorite Movie(s): Monty Python and the Holy Grail, easily the funniest one I've seen.
Favorite Book(s): -
Favorite Food(s): Pizza
Favorite TV Show(s): Friends, The Office, and a bunch of finnish tv shows.
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: None atm. Will get a Staal one in the future.
Anything Else: The username, yes.. I thought it would be a real shame not to join the Church of Anton, after all the laughs I've had from this whole thing. So there it is then, Anton Clitsome. Also, I couldn't think of a better non-Anton username than "TankForYakupov", and that is lame.

Last edited by smi: 06-23-2011 at 06:14 PM.
smi is offline   Reply With Quote