View Single Post
Old
06-15-2011, 07:12 PM
Leafssss

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phion Keneuf View Post
I don't think age is a factor IMO. He got kicked off his team for DUI which set him back a lot. He came back and dominated the league. So what if he's a couple years older, he has a great shot, good hockey sense, he's physical, etc. It doesn't matter who he plays against those qualities will still remain. Sure he won't put up 50 goals but I can see him netting 25-30 if given a top 6 role. I do not think he's boom/bust he can come into our roster right now and play a good 3rd line game, he may be boom/bust in the sense of playing in the top 6. But at worst I think we are guaranteed a very good 3rd liner
Imagine if you were 23, playing against mostly 18 and 19 year olds. Your more developed (Frattin is 6'0, 200lbs) against people with less development and physical stature.

25-30 is a possibility, but I see that as his ABSOLUTE peak.

And ANY player, no matter coming from where (Brunnstrom from SEL, Daigle from the QJMHL, others as well) each player has the potential to bust. Therefore, I see Frattin as boom/bust. Boom for me in Frattin's case would be a solid 20-25 third line guy that is great defensively and can be on the PK.