View Single Post
Old
06-15-2011, 11:25 PM
Poulet Kostopoulos

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlgib21 View Post
I hope the Habs management doesn't read posts like these. that gives them the idea that we only need minor changes.I am glad that losing in the 1st rd to the cup champs makes it a successful season to you. What a losers' mentality
Didn't you know the Habs mgmt doesn't give a rat's ass about what's posted here?

So you're not a loser? What are you gonna do about the Habs then? What are you gonna do better than me? Why don't you stop whining and go apply for GM and fix the Habs if you're so freaking brilliant? More brilliant than the people living and breathing hockey literally 24h a day, 365 days a year?

Because I try to be objective and positive, I'm a loser? As if I have influence on the Habs success or failure? Wow! If I were a Habs player, GM or coach, then perhaps I wouldn't be satisfied and try to do better next year. But I'm only a fan. I criticize but also see the bright side. There's no use to be depressed and negative all the time just because a hockey team didn't win. And that makes me a loser? Grow up.

Last edited by Poulet Kostopoulos: 06-15-2011 at 11:30 PM.