View Single Post
Old
06-16-2011, 08:21 AM
BossBruin824

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MathMan View Post
1- I don't really buy that Chara isn't a dirty player. He has the reputation of not being one because every time he does something dirty, people insist he's not that type of player. Now I'm sure he didn't intend to break Max's neck and the result exceeded his intent, but I do think he was out for some revenge. I also think he should have been suspended on the same logic they used to suspend Aaron Rome.
I understand the strong feelings you have for the MaxPac incident so because of those, I won't respond for fear of starting a flame war over an unwinnable argument. This one has bean beat to death by both sides and not much more can be said.

Quote:
Their Cup run was about goaltending
Aren't they all about that? If not, the Caps would have quite a few cups of their own in recent history.

Quote:
but more about the collapse of their opponents' than their own
The playoffs are a war or attrition. The cup winning and losing teams are asked to play every other night for 2+ months with the intesity ramping up after each and every game. Being prepared for that and constantly rising to the challenge day in and day out is part of the championship recipe.