View Single Post
Old
06-16-2011, 07:37 AM
Orr Nightmare

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHRangerfan View Post
With a new building LI will become an attractive destination for FA's, Wang will need to start spending closer to the Max and not the floor to insure his season ticket base is high going into the new building.

Their offensive talent has more upside and they have the makings of good (not great) defense and they can get a "good" goalie via trade or FA.

Watching the Bruins/Nucks series you saw how well the Bruins Dmen box out the opposition in front of Thomas and how many hits their dmen make in the corners or behind the net...something the Rangers need to do much, much better. You pay the price consistently when you play in the Bruins end, I can't say the same thing for our team.
Thank you, I have been trying to say the Rangers need to add more grit and of course more scoring but the answer I always get is the Rangers have enough grit and we just need scorers and that is mind blowing to me.

The Rangers defense is good but they are going to make you question your will to score a goal against them...that is where McIlrath comes into play because he is the only dman in our system who has that potiental and he is throw into every trade by the experts on this board...the Bruins have 4 guys like that, Chara, Seidenberg, McQuaid and Boychuck, hell even Ference plays that style the only thing with him is he is on the smaller side.

I used to work with a kid from Boston and I told him 2 years ago that the Bruins were very close to winning the cup.

The Rangers are building towards that but we are not there yet and adding Richards is not going to take us over the top.

Orr Nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote