HamrlikTheStud*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Bourdain View Post
I have 3 names for you:

1. Price
2. Markov
3. Cammalleri

They will lead us to the cup, if not this year, than the next. In 2 years time, if healthy, we have the core to get it done.
And you think Markov will stay healthy. People brought the Wiz as an example for a guys recovering perfectly from major knee injuries. Fact is, Wiz was under 25 when he suffered those injuries. Markov is what? 32? 33? And next season, Hamrlik won't be there to be our Plan B in case Markov gets injured. And we don't know just yet at which extent guys like Diaz and Emelin will step up.

As for these three guys, when healthy, I concur. They'll be key in any Cup run for pretty much any team in the league. That being said, I feel like we need much more than that behind those 3 guys to achieve real success. Including better execution and better intelligence. Because do not kid yourself with Gauthier saying how clever our team is. We don't have a clever team. We do not. We might skate fast in most cases, we still are too slow too often to make a decision with a puck on our stick. Especially on the back end.

HamrlikTheStud* is offline   Reply With Quote