View Single Post
Old
06-16-2011, 12:32 PM
Dharvey33

vCash: 500
Boston was not the best team in the east this year i hate the pens but give them Crosby not even Malkin and there is your stanley cup finalist.

We outplayed Boston 5 games out of 7 but managed to lose the series.
With Markov and paciorrety we would have won the series and who knows maybe we would have been in the finals with a hot goalie and a good game plan.

People can say what they want about Martin but he outcoached totaly Julien in the series plus Boudreau and Bilsma last year.Against Laviollette it was just Leighton all the way.He is always trying to do something by changing his lines his pp units.

Not always working but at least he's trying. Vigneault didn't do jack **** in this series, i would have splitted the Sedin just to send them a message. But Daniel with Kesler and Higgins and Henrik with Burrows and Torres. I think it would have changed Something the Sedin sucked like hell together. Julien was always putting on the Bergeron line against them and had succes all the way.

I think Martin has one of the best system for the playoffs and if we have lucky bounces good signings and a healthy lineup for the playoff mark my words WE WILL WIN THE CUP