Old
06-16-2011, 08:37 PM
Kurrilino
Go Stoll Go

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Kurrilino
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikkanen View Post
"The Mentor" was a position created by Dean Lombardi to cover up his mistakes. The difference between having a great player showing you the right way to play the game and a slow, over paid 3rd line center show you are great. The Kings have lacked great players for years and the young players have suffered as a result. When Blake, Sydor and Zhitnik were coming up as Kings they had Larry Robinson, Paul Coffey and Marty McSorley show them the ropes. You learn from future HOFers, not career long journeymen grinders on their last legs in the NHL. Dean is about to take his usual 3 week long nap anyway, he'll be back about July 10th ready to dive head first into the dumpster.
This, this and this.....................

we are done with excuses..........

I don't know it's just me but other teams "Locker Room Guys" score 40 goals per season and win "Stanley Cups"

I'm just tired of the Rasmussens, Randy Robbitailes, Smyth, Handzus, Amrstrongs and Willsies...................
Where the hell does Lombardi get the idea from that these guys bring in winning mentality and hockey knowledge ???