View Single Post
Old
06-16-2011, 09:11 PM
Seth Lake

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobears19 View Post
So I sent an email to Jeff Cogan regarding welcoming Atlanta fans. I told him that Nashville fans would welcome them with open arms, and I was encouraged by the rumors that the ticket staff was reaching out to the Atlanta region. As the only team between Dallas and the east coast, we've got a lot of opportunity. I also floated the idea of marketing a combined jersey of the Trasher/Pred jersey talked about earlier, and standing to recognize the Atlanta fans during the games. Anyways, here's his response.

------

Thanks for the email and sorry for the delay in responding. We do plan on aggressively going after the Atlanta market, primarily for weekend mini plans. Honestly, donít love the combo jersey idea- we were thinking more in terms of discount hotels and gasoline gift cards. I do like the idea of recognizing the Atlanta folks at the game.

Appreciate the kind words and input.

Best,
Jeff

-------
I agree with Cogen, the combo jersey isn't a really practical idea for the team.

It'd be cool though to see some folks buy a Thrashers and Predators jersey and cut them down the middle and sew them back together to form two jerseys though. Have one with a full Predators logo, the other with a full Thrashers patch.

Guessing they'll use Mapco Express (they are a sponsor) for the gas cards...