View Single Post
Old
06-17-2011, 12:01 AM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Over 100 posts? You guys/girls are too much.

To those of you that have sent me pm's and haven't received a response yet. I'm seriously not ignoring you, I've just been overwhelmed and haven't been able to respond to them all yet.

I'll answer some of the most frequently asked questions I've received here:

1. When is your last day?

My last day is this Monday, I'm not sure what time though.

2. Are you still going to post here?

Yes, I'm not leaving HFB. I'm just not going to be an admin anymore.

3. Since you are stepping down, who is going to take your place as an admin?

I honestly don't know, as the final decision is usually made by the webmaster and the other administrators. My guess is a list of current global mods will be put together, with the best one being chosen to take my place.

Are you just taking a break, then coming back as an admin in the future?

As of right now, the answer would be no. If my situation changes, and there is a need for me in the future, maybe, but I doubt it.

Since you are no longer going to be helping out on the Habs board, can I volunteer to help?

At this moment, there are currently 8 moderators on the Habs board. With it being the "off season", the need to add anymore moderators isn't a priority. That can change at anytime though, so you never know when more moderators may be needed.

If you're interested in becoming a moderator send your application to moderators@hfboards.com. No experience is required, but you must be a member for a minimum of six months. Simply state your interest, why you want to be a moderator, and which forum(s) you're interested in moderating. The length of time you've been a member, post quality and frequency, history of warnings/infractions, and recommendations from other moderators are taken into consideration.

Habs10Habs is offline   Reply With Quote