View Single Post
Old
06-17-2011, 12:28 AM
Oilbleeder
Lead us to glory.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDion03 View Post
Dwane Casey is reportedly really close to be naming the Raptors coach. He was the guy that set up the Mavericks defense to beat the Heat. Perfect. Hopefully he continues his defensive mind-set and we see him implement that here..
Nice, that's the type of coach you want to hire. He's a very easy upgrade over Triano.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nemesis View Post
Vesley is actually getting a lot of positive reviews. He's supposed to be super athletic and is apparently not nearly as much of a risk as most European prospects.
The biggest problem I have with him is he is a bit of a tweener. If you play him at SF, he's going to get obliterated in the defensive aspect of the game. He's also not that good of a rebounder. I dunno, I'd rather Jonas V.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty Nazem View Post
I really think we should trade this pick to a team like Cleveland or Minnesota for an unprotected pick next year. Or see if you can trade the pick for a young roster player that fits the description of this team needs.
Minny's pick is with the Clippers (unprotected, LOL! Kaaahhhhhnnnnn) and I don't think Cleveland is going to risk it. They will live and die by the draft for a few years.

Thought Kanter and Irving is a very nice core.

I'm not sure if there is any young players worth trading.