Old
06-17-2011, 09:02 AM
Crimson Skorpion
Global Moderator

vCash: 50
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by walsy37 View Post
Yeah, but Neo has a good point also. Is it right to give someone "member" protection just because he signed up for an account? Does this apply to media members who may just be signing up for the protection - Ecklund has a lot to lose (specifically a reduction in new members) if gullible people are alerted to him. Is he still active on HF? When was the last time Ecklund actually posted something on HF?
Whether that's why he made an account or not, the same rules apply. There is, however, no rule that states; a member of the media can not create an account on HF for the sole purpose of stopping his name from being ridiculed. His rumors do all the ridiculing for itself. While I can see where Neo is coming from, as I have been there before with Eklund's "sources", the rules must still be enforced here.

There's a difference between me saying; "His rumours are so full of crap." and "Eklund is a lying piece of garbage." Obviously, the second one won't fly.