View Single Post
06-17-2011, 01:50 PM
Jimmy Carter
Avs/Leafs fan
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by ponder View Post
Thanks! As for the clones, any idea if the lies on the various clones are the same as the Easton Getzlaf/Lidstrom? I ask because I simply don't know, and you can't go off what companies list online, since they all unfortunately measure lie differently. I believe the Warrior Lidstrom and Sherwood PP05 LI are basically exact Lidstrom clones (including the lie), but the Bauer P02 is listed as a 7 lie, while the Easton Lidstrom/Getzlaf is listed as a 5.5. Bauer and Easton lies tend to be somewhat similar, but it could be way off (for example the P88 and Iginla are both listed as 5.5 lies, but the Iginla is clearly a lower lie), just curious more than anything if anyone's compared these two curves side by side to see if the lie difference is as large as the listed difference?
You covered most of them already (answering your own initial question ), but just for everyone's knowledge the CCM Burns curve is also listed as 5.5 lie

Been thinking about comparing some of them side by side, if anyone has I'd also be interested to hear what you think. If not, next time I make it to my LHS I'll try and remember to compare and report back

Jimmy Carter is offline   Reply With Quote