View Single Post
Old
06-17-2011, 05:28 PM
wolfgaze
Interesting Cat

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Steinbrenner View Post
I just want to commend you for not bringing your nephew into the discussion. I know I'm not the only one creeped out when you do that.
Sorry, I think you have me confused with someone else. My nephews are in grade school and haven't been the subject matter of any internet discussion I've ever had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAGLine View Post
Because Drury will not accept the buyout, it is all but guaranteed that Wolski will be bought out. Wolski will lose 2.67 mil so Drury can get an extra 1.67 mil.

All other arguments aside, isn't there something wrong with that? Yeah, maybe Wolski would have been bought out anyway, but there's a good chance that he wouldn't have been. Shouldn't Drury feel the least bit guilty for basically costing another player his job and 2.67 mil?
Yup. There will be repercussions for other parties involved in the organization. But again, I'm sure we'll be reminded how unfair this whole process has been to Dru and how ungrateful we've been for all the clutch intangibles & leadership we've been provided with over the course of the past 4 seasons.

wolfgaze is offline   Reply With Quote