View Single Post
Old
06-18-2011, 09:08 AM
Fulton44*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spongolium View Post
That is a pretty horrendous third line.
I can understand someone prefering a different direction, or even just not liking the proposed line. However, calling it horrendous seems like a gross embellishment, and at least if you are going to say that how about providing what you think the solution is.

Anyway, that line has all of the makings of a line which will be a downright pain in the ass to play against and be able to produce their share offensively.

No need to explain Richards.

Torres gives us some added size at the wing position that we desperately need at 6'0 and 220+ pounds. He is also one of the best hitting wingers in the league and is good for 15-20 goals.

If Carcillo on the line is your issue I can understand. Torres and Richards is the makings of a great third line though, and again, what is your solution.

I suppose they could put Nodl on that line who is a very good defensive forward with 10-15 goal production and sign a UFA winger to play with Carter OR throw Matt Read or Eric Wellwood into the mix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spongolium View Post
Count me in as not a fan of being Sean OD back either. He lost the plot in the final 25+ games of the season.
I can see your point, but again, give solutions dude. Who would you bring in?

Fulton44* is offline   Reply With Quote