Old
06-18-2011, 08:48 PM
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment

vCash: 6115
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimiFerrari View Post
Which at that point the All-Streak Break will be perfectly timed for him to recoup

I don't think many people are suggesting he is a lock for the whole season, but he will more than likely see some NHL time. Even if he stays up the whole time, it doesn't mean he won't be in and out of the line-up. I just look at the fact that he is on a 1-way contract, it shows that management has some confidence in his abilities. Whether or not management is right is a different story.

Either way, it looks like this will be a year we have to test out our weak farm.
Everywhere I see they've got him penciled into our lineup. I don't see them handing him a spot on the team. Holmgren hastily forced Sbisa and Nodl onto the team in their first training camps, and it didn't work. And I don't really think him having a one-way contract will be the determining factor. He has a lot to show in a short amount of time, and his numbers with the Phantoms are probably inflated because it must be a shock to the anatomy of the front office that they actually has a competent offensive player. To put him in our Top 9 forwards when he's never played a full schedule is pretty foolish.