View Single Post
Old
06-19-2011, 03:00 PM
BLONG7

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvin Udall View Post
Trying to put words in my mouth(?)......please point out where I said or implied that the Bruins dominated the HABS in the 2011 playoffs!

Personally, I think the Bruins found out how good they are through their winning experience in the 2011 playoffs......few people gave them a chance against Vancouver.

I anticipate that the Bruins will use their new confidence to be the team to beat in the East (maybe along with Philly - assuming Philly can get the goaltendinng they need).

Then again the Caps and Pens - if they remain healthy - along with Tampa - will be no pushovers either.

I don't expect that Gauthier will make any major moves prior to next season - accordingly, I expect the HABS to continue to be a playoff team....maybe!

Just my opinion.

You said in your post, would the Habs challenge Boston in the playoffs, unlikely....we already did, and almost beat them this year, without Markov,Pac, and Gorges.....will we challenge next year, for sure....we won 4 out of 6 this season against them, and they won 4 out of 7 in the playoffs, they were and are barely better than the Habs...just my opinion...

BLONG7 is offline   Reply With Quote