View Single Post
Old
06-19-2011, 06:51 PM
Andy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
Good luck with the first part that I bolded.

I totally agree with the 2nd part I bolded, even though it's not going to happen.

The bottom line is folks, he's been deemed a credible source. So until that changes, you either accept it, or you ignore this thread.

Complaining is just going to get you banned from this thread. Insulting Eklund is just going to get you infractions. That's as straight forward as I can explain it to all of you.
Are we allowed to ask the "owners" of the site how this(the bold) is determined? What is the criteria? Is it just sponsorship? Is it refrencing? Does it gain this site more money because it generates hits?

I'm curious as to how it is determined. I've seen a few posters "predict" movement in the nhl quite accurately using logic about as many times as Eklund's rumors have come into fruition or have been acknowledged or supported by other insiders.

I get we could ignore it, that's fine by me, but it just creates such a divide and such a hassel for the mods and for Eklund himself. I think where it gets annoying is not the stand alone threads but when people provide his link as some sort of support for rumors as in the Jagr thread for example and then the conversations go off on tangents because that's just what happens when Eklund is cited.

I don't know why I'm still going on/complaining/ranting since it won't change anything, I'll end it here, sorry