View Single Post
Old
06-19-2011, 08:10 PM
Ozymandias
#firetherrien

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
You can ask, but I'm not sure what they'll tell you though. As I've asked, and never received a solid answer back myself. So to put it bluntly, your guess is as good as mine.

It's hard to explain when it comes to Eklund, as having him as a credible source is different than the others. With normal credible sources, they are usually either television or radio personalities, or sports writers for prominent newspapers. While Eklund is none of these.

You don't have to explain how much of a hassle Eklund's rumors are to me. Trust me, as an mod and an admin, I've received more than my share of complaints about him. Which is why the mods and I decided to have one thread, strictly dedicated to Eklund rumors. This way it's much easier to ignore them, and it still allows those that are interested in his rumors a place to talk about them.

As for links to his site appearing in other threads as a reference to support a rumor. There isn't too much we can do about that.

Oh and don't be sorry, it was a fair question. I just feel bad that I don't have the answers that you're looking for.

Actually overlords is a ***** cat. I'm the mofo badass in the place.
So mister badass (what's your trick for being badass? stomping on people's feet? -snickers-), if you're really that badass, can't we do like, a virtual lynching of sorts. A petition seems kinda lame.