View Single Post
Old
06-19-2011, 08:45 PM
SomebodySaveKreider

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th Line Grinder View Post
A tad snakebit? When are some of you hf posters gonna wake up and smell the coffee? Maryjane is just typical of so many eastern european players in that he detests contact, floats on the outside and most importantly, he just doesn't compete and leave it out on the ice every nite. This is a cultural thing with eastern european players, they like to style and profile but almost never get their hands dirty and compete.
I detest players like maryjane and I wish they never signed him. If you watched the stanley cup playoffs, you see what works and what it takes to win. That's why the bruins won the cup and the canucks with all their regular season success and accolades stunk up the place and embarrassed themselves specifically the sedins(and their skill and compete level dwarfs maryjane's by the way) a player like maryjane will never play a whole season and will never compete enough to have any degree of success in the playoffs should we one day make it past the first round.
I say trade him, see if we can dupe some team like atlanta/winnepeg or florida into giving us some decent pieces in return for him.
Is that you Don Cherry?

We need good young canadian boys like Joe Thornton, Patrick Marleau and Dany Heatley. They always come through in the clutch.

SomebodySaveKreider is offline   Reply With Quote