View Single Post
Old
06-20-2011, 07:44 AM
HamrlikTheStud*

vCash: 500
No matter how high the cap goes, if our GM can't grow a pair and actually take risks on the UFA/trade market, we'll not be any better than last season. Once again, it would not even surprise me the slightest if he opted to sign Pouliot and Hamrlik, bring back the exact same group as last season, add a Belanger and call it an offseason. That's how stupid and desillusional he is. I wish we had a critic management capable of bringing improvements to the weaknesses of our team. But I'm not holding my breath. I'm waiting for some more excuses, once again.

I expect we'll be wasting all of our cap space on the same group of players as last season, even if they're aging, getting slower and weaker for the most part on defense, and even if we are depending on two headcases for our scoring.

Don't ask yourselves why Boston did win the Cup. Thomas sure helped, but when you have Peverley, Seguin and Ryder for secondary scoring, and Krejci, Bergeron, Recchi, Horton, Lucic and Marchand on your top-6, you're on a whole other level than a team having guys like Pouliot, Kostitsyn and Gomez as primary scorers.

HamrlikTheStud* is offline   Reply With Quote