View Single Post
Old
06-20-2011, 10:48 AM
PhysicX

vCash: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
Last week we were all wondering if this Petr, Jagr's agent was the same Svoboda that played for the Habs, and some people said they were two different people, yet DeFoy says he's the same guy. So is it Svoboda or not? I always thought it was too much of a coincidence that a Europeen hockey agent would have the same name as a former Europeen hockey player.
So confusing! I'm 100% sure now Petr Svoboda is the Petr Svoboda that played here and not the other Petr Svoboda. There were two Petr Svoboda players and now people are saying both Petr Svoboda players are agents? Like two Petr Svoboda agents? The Petr Svoboda that played for Montreal is Jagr's agent and the other Petr Svoboda... well I don't know why he's in this Petr Svoboda situation. Not the same Petr Svoboda!

Hell yes for optimism! I'll believe in Jagr coming to Montreal until I'm proven otherwise. People want to make fun of me? Go ahead if that's what makes you guys happy. I could not care less.

Tony Marinaro mentioned DeFoy's article this morning and made a link between it and his twitter message last month. PG? Doesn't care about Jagr!