View Single Post
Old
06-21-2011, 07:17 AM
Orr Nightmare

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen View Post
Forget what I think of you.

We have a fundamental disagreement about the way the game is played and the value of physicality.

Good physical players don't need protection. Marchand does not need protection. Neither do Callahan or Dubinsky. Do you think those two Rangers would play tougher with Boston? I don't know how they could play tougher.

And, yes you are a goon lover. If you make tons of posts that indicate that, it seems idiotic to pretend you are not that. And your accompanying photo and name.

Why not just embrace the truth? Dagoon admits it. He is comfortable with it. You should do the same instead of waffling when called on it.
Not sure if your sight is going but I never denied that I love the boys who can throw them...actually, I prefer them...seemed to work for the Bruins just fine.

I miss Colton Orr, love what he brought to the Rangers...funny how the Islanders just resigned Trevor Gillies but yet you would still see no need to have an answer for that...as long as there are guys like Gillies in the league, then you need an answer...unless you want Prust walking around with one shoulder again but someone like you wouldn't even realize that.

Do you think I care what you think of me...that was a good one....

Orr Nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote