View Single Post
Old
06-21-2011, 11:12 AM
Orr Nightmare

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by allstar3970 View Post
aaaaand how many times do I have to respond specifically to your pure goon posts only to have you respond with the mix of grit/skill argument that pretty much nobody is against.

The post i responded to had to do with you romanticizing your love for Colton Orr while referencing Trevor Gillies as a reason to carry a pure heavyweight fighter. Keep moving the goal posts though when you get called out for wanting to see guys who can barely skate take up roster spots.

Yes you have to blend. A guy who can pretty much only fight doesnt need to be part of that blend
I suggestted Bolton or Rupp...I didn't say McIntyre.

You can spin that however you want.

Colton Orr came to the Rangers strictly as a goon, Renney helped him develop into a guy he could trust on the PK and as a guy on the checking line.

Burke turned Orr back into a soley a goon.

I have a soft spot for guys who love being Rangers and who go out and do a very difficult job.

Orr wanted a 3 year 3 million dollar deal from the Rangers..that is a fair deal considering his age and his improvement as a player at the time. We gave Brasher more money and that backfired, Shelley got 1.1 from Flyers.

There are still goons in this league and almost every team in the East has one, yet we are going to roll out Prust to answer the bell because that is what he does, he protects guys who can't protect themselves, even when he has no business fighting the guys that he does. I want to protect Prust from himself. I view him as a valubale piece.

Orr Nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote