View Single Post
Old
06-21-2011, 03:44 PM
cap10bfl

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to cap10bfl
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGRB View Post
Exactly. It's a strong reason why it's important we look at guys like Pitkaken, Ehrhoff, Bieksa, even keeping Wisniewski. Heck I'd be interested in Kaberle if the price was right (he'd fit our style much better then in Boston).

All those guys would be solid #2's(#3 worst case) on most teams, but would make excellent #3s on the Habs.
pitkanen would be hamrlik v.2 if you ask me, maybe a little more offensive but as much as i love wiz, i think pitkanen (or bieksa) would fit what the habs need more

pitkanen is 6-3 210 and i know he isnt the biggest hitter but would bring some much needed size on defense, and plus, he has experience on being a number 1 guy so if markov would get hurt again, i would feel very confortable with pk as our number 1 and pitkanen as our number 2...

finally, pitkanen would be great for our 2nd pp squad behind pk and markov, with wiz, who would we take out of the 1st unit on the point?

the more i think about it and write down stuff, the more i think pitkanen should be a priority for the habs, along with a top 6 forward of course...

cap10bfl is offline   Reply With Quote