View Single Post
Old
10-18-2003, 05:28 AM
misterjaggers

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by P. Bruinette
Last night in Providence... was a site to NOT behold!

Ivan Huml looked like a zombie until about the third period. Not sure if he's sulking (if he is I swear I'll punch him out!) or what the problem is.

Shaone Morrisonn was back, but it was by far the worse game I ever saw him play. Watch them skate by Shaone!! There they go.... wave, Shaone wave! GRRRRR!!!!

Most all of defense was in another planet.

And offense.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... they were napping? No forechecking... nothing. About four players played (forwards) very well: Zino, Mike Gellard, Carl Corazzini, Matt Herr (until the third period)..and.. and that is about it.

If it hadn't been for Tim Thomas the P-Bruins would have lost 12-2. He was outstanding. He did get named star of the game and when he came out he was waving up to the corner. LMAO when I realized none other then Mikey O'Connell was sitting there!

Not sure what this "can't score" disease both Bruins teams have, but get rid of it.

And defense.. don't ask.

Oh, and Colton Orr actually faught like a man instead of a girl. I guess training him is another of PJ Stock's roles.. LOL. His fight was a draw (Orr).
Thanks for the great scouting report from rinkside. I wanted to go to the game, but settled for the webcast.

If Thomas knew that MOC was watching, how come Huml and Morrison were so clueless? They should know better with Providence's proximity to Boston and the big Bs taking a night off!

So Kutlak didn't play well either?