View Single Post
Old
08-29-2005, 01:09 AM
Vikke
FHM 13 researcher

vCash: 500
Waterboy: Since I've got literally nothing to do at this time of day, I translated it for you.

Rumors in Detroit: Zetterberg on his way to Toronto
The negotiations with Detroit Red Wings are going slow. Now, Henrik Zetterberg might be on his way to Toronto Maple Leafs, according to Detroit Free Press.

The Red Wings GM Ken Holland says to the news paper Detroit Free Press that the club is trying to tie up Henrik Zetterbeg and Pavel Datsyuk, but that the parties are far away from eachother.
-It's not unusual to say a thing like that in the middle of a negotiation, says Zetterberg's agent Gunnar Svensson to Sportbladet.
According to Detroit Free Press Zetterberg demands $2,5 million and Datsyuk $4 million.
-During the negotiatons we won't give you any comments about how much money is involved, says Svensson.
After having signed defensemen Mathieu Schneider and Chris Chelios, Detroit Free Press says that the Red Wings only have $10 million left to spend on Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Swedish D-man Niklas Kronwall, another D-man, a goaltender and a couple of fourth liners. An impossible equation.

Good chances
The Detroit news paper asked if it's possible that the club must spare Datsyuk or Zetterberg, and Holland replied:
-Everything is possible.
According to the same news paper, rumors has Zetterberg going to the Toronto Maple Leafs.
-I haven't heard anything about that, I guess it's just speculation, says Gunnar Svensson.
-I say the chances for Zetterberg and Detroit are good.
When is everything due to get finished?
There's no deadline. It can take an hour, it can take a month.

Vikke is online now   Reply With Quote